Story Updated Thu May 23 08:53:21 PDT 2013
Should pawn shops be required to go digital?
A proposed update to the second hand property dealers ordinance was a hot topic at the Coos Bay City Council meeting this week.
- Throwback Thursday: News & Then
- House passes GOP bill to speed pipeline approval
- Lane only timber county to pass law enforcement tax
- North Bend school plan on hold
- Vancouver police accuse Oregon cop of raping 5-year-old
- Lady Pirates hit the road for playoffs
- Photos: Life in Oregon
- Curry County looking at jail closure after tax levy fails
- Oregon prosecutors propose reducing prison time for drugs
- More top stories...