Story Updated Fri May 24 00:06:42 PDT 2013
Cars, people sent tumbling into Skagit River as I-5 bridge collapses
The Interstate 5 bridge over the Skagit River collapsed Thursday evening, injuring an unknown number of people.
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys
- Police: 5 arrested on drug charges, child taken from home
- Family dog attacks infant's face
- Could wind energy be coming to the south coast?
- 'A fun-filled day can turn tragic from drinking while boating'
- Sheriff: Man cited after riding ATV around nesting spot
- Life's a beach for lucky dogs free to run on sand
- Man killed when his car hits semi head-on
- Should pawn shops be required to go digital?
- More top stories...