Story Updated Mon May 20 13:28:42 PDT 2013
Angry mob pelts man thought to be sex attacker
Residents angry that police had not warned them about sex assaults of children took matters into their own hands, chasing down a man they thought was the attacker, pelting him with rocks and leaving him with a bloody face in Colorado, authorities said Monday.
- FBI agents killed in training were from elite hostage rescue team
- Lew taps government retiree pension fund to avert default
- Former IRS commissioner heads to Hill amid scandal
- 20 kids among 51 dead in monster Oklahoma tornado
- NYC: No racial motivation in stop-frisk tactic
- Tornadoes slam Midwest, more in the forecast
- GOP ponders how to capitalize on Obama's woes
- Girl, 10, killed when gunmen shoot through door of Calif. home
- Officer shot in Marathon showdown determined to return
- Measles surges in UK years after vaccine scare
- Tornadoes level homes in Oklahoma
- More top stories...