Story Updated Tue Jun 18 07:57:30 PDT 2013
U.S. video game retail sales fall 25 percent
U.S. retail sales of video games, hardware and accessories declined 25 percent in May as demand for aging game consoles continued to fade and fewer new games launched compared with last year, according to market researcher NPD Group.
- Google settles suit, clears way for stock split
- Apple details government requests for user data
- Scientists moving 15-ton magnet to Fermi lab
- Chinese supercomputer named as world's fastest
- Russian tycoon wants to move mind to machine
- Solar-powered plane lands near Washington
- Fewer booth babes at EEE in L.A., but sexism still an issue
- Web giants get broader surveillance revelations
- Ideas for keeping your data safe from spying
- Microsoft Office finally comes to the iPhone
- 3-D TV falls flat: ESPN to kill 3-D broadcasts
- More top stories...