Story Updated Fri May 17 12:07:02 PDT 2013
Oregon bill would legalize medical pot retailers
Oregon legislators are considering a bill to legalize and license medical marijuana retailers, calling it a step toward reining in abuses of the state's 15-year-old effort to allow people to use pot for therapy.
- Ore. House speaker opens door to more pension cuts
- Coquilles plan Medford video gambling operation
- Oregon budget talks to gain momentum with econ report
- Opponents seek statewide vote on immigrant driver's card law
- Internet sales tax bill faces tough sell in House
- Rodman to North Korea: 'Do me a solid' and free former UO student
- Ore. Governor to feds: 'No casino in Medford'
- Senate passes bill letting new moms keep placentas
- Second 'seclusion cell' bill awaits governor's signature
- Immigrants cheer signing of driver's card bill
- Kitzhaber to sign immigrant driver's card bill
- More top stories...