Story Updated Tue Jun 18 21:28:14 PDT 2013
James helps Heat stave off elimination in Game 6
LeBron James shrugged off a poor start to get 32 points, 11 assists and 10 rebounds, Ray Allen hit a 3-pointer with 5.2 seconds to play to force overtime and the Miami Heat staved off elimination with a 103-100 victory over the San Antonio Spurs in Game 6 of the NBA Finals on Tuesday night.
- San Jose sues MLB over lack of action on potential A's move
- Oregon State wins 11-4, stays alive in College World Series
- Photos: NASCAR Sprint Cup series at Michigan
- Ex-NFL star Chad Johnson released from jail after apology
- A's beat M's 10-2, as Iwakuma loses for first time in nearly 2 months
- Manu Ginobili sparks Spurs to Game 5 win
- Rose wins US Open, more heartache for Mickelson
- Shawn Stefani aces hole 17 at US Open
- Penn St. fallout lingers year after Sandusky trial
- CWS: Beavers 'backs pinned before'
- Rays pitcher Cobb struck by line drive
- More top stories...