The Currin covered bridge was originally built in 1925 and was rehabilitated in 1995. It is located on Layng Road and spans 60-feet across the Row River. The Currin bridge is now open to pedestrian and bicycle traffic only (blocked on one end, though).
Cottage Grove Covered Bridge Tour
This story is inappropriate and should be flagged for moderation. Please choose from one of the following options: