Currin Covered Bridge - 1920

Cottage Grove Covered Bridge Tour

The Currin covered bridge was originally built in 1925 and was rehabilitated in 1995. It spans 60-feet across the Row River. It is the only covered bridge in Lane County with white portals and red sides. The Currin bridge is now open to pedestrian and bicycle traffic only.

This story is inappropriate and should be flagged for moderation. Please choose from one of the following options:

Add a comment

Name:

Comment: 250 Characters Left

KCBY 11 and its affiliated companies are not responsible for the content of comments posted or for anything arising out of use of the above comments or other interaction among the users. We reserve the right to screen, refuse to post, remove or edit user-generated content at any time and for any or no reason in our absolute and sole discretion without prior notice, although we have no duty to do so or to monitor any Public Forum.