Designed in the Art Deco style by renowned state bridge engineer Conde McCullough, this bridge was one of five major structures built as part of Oregon's Coast Bridges Project. Completed in 1936, it replaced ferry service across the Siuslaw River.
Siuslaw River Bridge
This story is inappropriate and should be flagged for moderation. Please choose from one of the following options: